Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
. 4 slices of bread means Italian
. 4 tablespoons (soup) of cream cheese
. 2 tbsp (tablespoons) olive oil
. 1 teaspoon (tsp) sweet paprika
. 1 tbsp (tablespoons) chopped fresh dill
. 4 thin slices of smoked salmon
. Sprigs of fresh dill to taste to decorate
1. Place bread slices on a grill and leave for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
2. If you prefer, stick a fork in the slice of bread and grill it directly on the burner of the stove. Reserve.
3. Arrange in a bowl the cream cheese, olive oil, paprika and chopped dill.
4. Mix vigorously with a spoon for 2 minutes or until smooth.
5. Spread the cream over the bread and arrange the salmon slices rolled.
6. Garnish with dill and serve immediately.