Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I don`t know if I can call this Bruschetta because I didn`t follow the original recipe. I just made it the way I liked it. This works great for an appetizer or for a short meal.
For this I used:
- 6 slices of bread;
- 1 can of diced tomatoes;
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms;
- Grated mozarella cheese;
- Oregano and Thyme;
- Olive oil.
1. Arrange the bread slices on an oven platter;
2. Place the tomato on the bread slices. On top the sliced mushrooms;
3. Place the cheese, oregano, thyme and a bit of olive oil;
4. Bake on the top shelf of the oven at 200ºC for about 10 minutes or until the cheese becomes toasted.
I love this as well as my whole family and I cook it often around here.
Pictures are mine!