Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Candice Swanepoel has on a gorgeous bronze make-up look in this picture that is perfect for the summer time.
1. MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation
2. Benefit Dallas Boxed Powder
3. Benefit Sun Beam
4. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette
5. Stila Liquid Eyeliner
6. Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara
7. Dior Lip Polish
1. Apply a liquid foundation to even out your skin tone and hide blemishes.
2. Use a liquid bronzer and blend into your skin; this eliminates the need of highlighter since it gives you a nice glow
3. Sweep a bronzy-rose blush onto cheeks.
4. Use a shimmery tan-nude (full moon) color all over your lid.
5. Using a fluffy crease brush apply a golden brown color (nightcap) into your crease.
6. Next use a dark brown color (cocoa star) in the outer corner.
7. Apply the same dark brown color (cocoa star) on your lower lash line as well.
8. Line your eyes staying close to lash line and make a slight wing at the end.
9. Curl eyelashes.
10. Apply a dark volumizing mascara.
11. Finish the look with a natural pink gloss.