Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
60 g cocoa powder, 1 can condensed milk, 2c. milk soup, 30 g butter, chocolate sprinkles, oil
1. In a saucepan, combine milk with chocolate powder and condensed milk.
2. Add the butter and bring to light very soft, stirring often until ready to take off the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour into a bowl knead the brigadiers umpouco anointed with oil to prevent cling and chill.
4. When the temperature of the mass allows, mold balls with your hands, previously greased with oil and then pass them in the chocolate sprinkles.
5. Pour into paper cups and serve cold stressed.