Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This morning, I decided to skip the simple milk and cereal and have something a little extra special made for my parents. Being my lazy self, I used "Krusteaz" mix where you only need to add water!
1. Mix water and "Krusteaz" (I got a giant bag from my local wholesale store like Sam`s Club) find the right ration between the two: not too runny and not too thick.
2. Add any additional flavors like berries, chocolate chips, bananas, etc. (I used blackberries)
3. Heat pan to Med. heat and put one tablespoon of butter in and swirl it around to coat pan. (I used "I Can`t Believe It`s Not Butter" for a healthier option)
4. Pour about 1/2 cup of batter into pan
5. You will notice bubbles form, and when more bubbles are on the top, it`s about ready to flip! Check with spatula how cooked the pancake is, and if it is ready, flip! (I like mine a little golden)
6. Ready to serve! Enjoy and make breakfast a little more special for your loved ones.
**optional: cut out pancakes into fun shapes like I did! Perfect for Mother`s Day, Easter, etc.
-------picture taken by myself :)