Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
· 6 cups (tea) of wheat flour
· 2 teaspoons (tsp) salt
200 g of cream cheese cheese
· 1/2 cup (tea) unsalted butter
· 4 egg yolks
· 4 eggs
· 10 apples peeled
· 4 cups (tea) water
· 3 tablespoons (soup) of sugar
· 2 tbsp (tablespoons) butter
· 3 cinnamon sticks
· 1/4 cup (tea) chopped walnuts
· 1 egg yolk beaten (for brushing)
In a bowl, sift together the flour and salt. Stir in cheese, butter, egg yolks and eggs. Mix and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
Take the seeds of apples and cut into cubes. Take the fire with water, sugar, butter and cinnamon. Boil for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let cool to gather nuts. Roll out the dough with the help of the roll and cut with the cutter 10 cm. Put 2 tbsp (tablespoon) of filling and close like a pastel. Brush the egg and bake until golden brown. Sprinkle sugar.
It is really delicious is not it?