Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
. 2 cups (tea) sweetened condensed milk
. 3/4 cup (tea) of freshly grated coconut
. 4 egg yolks passed through the sieve
. 1 cup (tea) of dried coconut grated
1. Place first three ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Bring to low heat and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until thickened and you see the bottom of the pan.
3. Remove from pan and let cool.
4. Grease hands with butter and make balls with a spoon (tea) of the mixture and then pass them in coconut.
5. Garnish each kiss with a carnation.