Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Image is mines - it`s also tagged - please do not use*
A few months ago, my boyfriend had a chance to visit Europe, I believe he bought my makeup from Ireland but I`m not so sure, because my memory totally sucks lol. I wrote down a list for him through email to get me some European makeup that weren`t available here in the states. Since he was under budget and it`s quite embarrassing for a guy to be shopping for makeup, I only listed 3 things for him anyways lol. He couldn`t get the Sleek products, since I believe it`s only sold in the UK but I`m happy that he got this Chocolate Bronzer for me. He also got me one GOSH lipstick for me I will do a post about that next! One at a time of course, anyways I only have two things to share lol. I will probably get a chance to do a lot more product posts after visiting Europe of course, within 2 to 3 years from now =D
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer Powder #51 Rundown:
- They carry several of different shades I believe and I never knew about the numbers when I told my boyfriend to make purchase for me so he randomly chose one and of course he picked the wrong choice by picking the lightest one there which was shade #51. I wished he had picked the darker one which is #52 but it`s okay I can work with the color, thank god it still shows up on my skin though.
- The packaging is adorable, looks like a chocolate bar on the exterior and the interior.
- The amount within the package is about 16g I believe, so... this bronzer will last me a life time.
- I love how this chocolate bronzer smells, it definitely smells like sweet aroma of chocolate, I had to restrain myself from sniffing the stuff lol.
- The color payoff is great, if you`re lighter than Mac`s NC30 range, it would look great on you.
- A bit too orange it seems so I don`t really use this one as a contour but I use this one as a blush to make my cheeks have this warmth sort of glow.
- The only con about this product is that I wish the states would carry the brand here so that way everyone can give this one a try.
- The price is 6 euros I believe so it`s around 12 bucks US.
I will try finding a place to make purchase online for the darker shade in number 52. Thanks for reading!
I want to thank my boyfriend for as least trying his hardest to find this product for me hehe, he`s the best!