Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding (I didnt have time to make my own custard from scratch, but if you want to, heres Marthas recipe for it.)
- 1 cup milk
(Chocolate Ganache Glaze)
- 2/3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
(1) Preheat oven to 350. Grease two muffin tins.
(2) In a large microwaveable bowl, combine butter and milk. Microwave for about 1-2 minutes, or until butter is melted.
(3) Add dry ingredients, and whisk until smooth.
(4) Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
(5) Spoon batter into muffin tins, keeping cups about half full.
(6) Bake for 15 minutes.
(7) Set aside and allow to cool completely. Then, using a serrated knife, slice each cupcake in half horizontally
(8) In a small bowl, mix 1 packet vanilla pudding + cold milk, stirring until thick.
(9) Spoon some filling onto the bottom half of a cupcake, then place the top back on, pressing down gently to push the cream out to the edges. Repeat until all the pudding is gone.
(10) In a large microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and cream. Microwave for 1 minute, then gently stir mixture with a spoon until cream and chocolate are completely combined and you have a bowl of smooth, liquid chocolate. Stir in corn syrup.
(11) Spoon ganache over the top of each cupcake, allowing excess to run over the edges.