Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My New Year resolution was to "try and read more books", so obviously I had to go out and purchase some, right? Libraries and I just don`t work out.
I had gotten a gift card for Christmas, so I decided to pick up a few books that I heard were good/been wanting to read.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (I already started reading it, so far I find it boring).
- Insurgent By Veronica Roth (Already completed Divergent and loved it)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY by Jay Asher
- F in Exams: The Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers by Richard Benson
- Images are mine -