Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
2 years ago
Hey guys! I haven`t posted in sooo long! I went to Ross the other day to look for tank tops, and I looked through their little makeup section. I normally don`t even bother, since most of the stuff is opened, but this time they had some pretty cool nail polish sets!
<strong>Bonita nail polish set</strong>: $4.99
- 6 nail polishes for only $5.00!
- The last four nail polishes that are pictured above are GREAT! The darkest metallic one is SUPER pigmented, and I only needed one coat! The glitters are really nice over a base as well!
- I`m guessing pretty widely available since I got them at my local Ross :)
- The chunky glitter polishes are no good. You have to individually place the glitters on the nail instead of just painting them on.
- From what I saw, this was the only set that Bonita had, so if you don`t like darker colors or metallics, then there aren`t a lot of other choices.
- I only saw them selling sets from Bonita, I have not seen this brand anywhere before then.
So, on my nails: I wore the dark metallic color as a base, and then the gold find glitters on top. I think this nail look looks like I spent more than $4.99 for it! I really like this set and I hope to pick up some more Bonita polishes!
Hope you guys liked this mini review! <strong>Have you tried Bonita polishes before?</strong>
<a href=" http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1" target="_blank">Check out my youtube Channel!!</a>
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1