Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How I create my Voluminous " Victoria Secret " bombshell waves :)
What you`ll need:
1. 1 inch curing iron or wand
2. 6 large/ jumbo velcro rollers
3. Pillow curlers (optional) but I used it.
* Seperate hair into 3 sections.
- Curl the middle & bottom sections, half way. Face the curling iron down. Do not curl all the way up to your roots! If you do, your hair will create tight curls which you do not want for this section. You want to create loose curls.
- Optional: Wrap your hair onto your pillow curlers.
* For the top section of your hair.
- Place your wand or curling iron HORIZONTALLY & Curl 1 inch from your root going down. Right after you curl your hair, Grab your large velcro roller & wrap it up, AWAY from your face. & Clip it.
Do that to the remaining of your hair & leave the rollers on for 20 - 30 mins.
* Once time has passed, slowly take out the rollers & run your fingers through your hair & viola! Voluminous hair :)
Works great if you have layers in your hair :)