Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My favourite skincare brand would be the one & only BODYSHOP!
I have tried the tea tree,seaweed,vitamin C,Vitamin E skincare ranges.
1. DREAMS unlimited Eau De Parfum 30ml & DREAMS unlimited Body Wash 200ml set £15
- I would say the perfume is more of toilette rather than "parfum" its not really strong & the smell doesnt linger onto my clothes for very long. I quite like my perfumes to be strong & distinctive. The shower gel is basically your average shower gel that freshens you up, didn`t really notice anything amazing to my skin
2. All-In-One BB CREAM colour adapting tinted cream SHADE 01 £12.00 25ml
- I love this BB cream, it makes my skin looks so glowing but close to oily if i apply too much. When you squeeze the product out, it comes out white but when you blend it into your skin, you will see the product adapt to your skin colour.
3. Cheek colour in NO4. 4g £8.50
- I am forever looking for nice shades of peach blushers but i haven`t quite found the one that gives me a natural summer glow without making me look dark. The product goes on better than my Chanel pink orchid blush & i paid £31.50. The staying power is around 5 hours before it starts to fade for me. I would say this colour comes out a dark pink rose colour on me rather than peach. I guess in the store it looked more orange tone to me. Whoops! However, i saw a bright orange blush in Nars today but i wasnt prepared to spend too much money so has anyone tried Nars blushers? :)
4. Vitamin E moisture cream 50ml £9.00 currently on sale for £6.30
- I dont really like the texture i feel on my skin after i use this, but its very effective & hydrates my skin the following day. The texture feels like its blocking my pores so i always try to avoid using this product for when my skin isn`t dry. I have tried all the Vitamin E creams & i would have to say the night cream is the best. The scent smells similar to baby wipes which is also the reason why i hate using it. But it does the job without a doubt so i continue to purchase it as i used to have eczema on my face which meant i had alot of dry patches on my cheeks.
5. Tea tree skin clearing facial wash 250ml £4.50
This is super cheap & sorts out my bad spotty skin days.I used to buy the foam wash but when i visited the store two days ago it was out of stock. I try not to use this everyday as it does dry out my skin. However, i have been using this cleanser on/off since last year.
6. Tea tree face mask 100ml £9.00
The most effective mask i have ever used. Helps dry out any nasty spots i have. Tea tree is the best natural ingredient to use if you are suffering from acne.
7. Tea tree skin clearing lotion 50ml £7.00
- Gives me a matte finish. i use this before i go to bed & find when i wake up in the morning the spots dry up. Right now i am currently battling random pimples due to a bad reaction from my exfoliator :( I guess exfoliating everyday for me doesnt benefit my skin.