Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
3 Sheets of Puff Pastry, thawed
3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ tsp of Lemon Zest
2 tsp of Lemon Juice
1 cup of Blueberries
2 tsp of Corn Starch
Pinch of Salt
Egg Wash (an egg beaten with 1 tbsp of water)
Powdered Sugar( optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper
2) In a bowl, add the cream cheese, lemon zest, half of the sugar, vanilla and egg yolk. Mix well
3) In another bowl, add the blueberries, remaining sugar, corn starch and lemon juice and mix
4) Dust some flour on your work surface, and working with one piece of puff pastry at a time, roll it out slightly with a rolling pin it forms a rectangle
5) cut the puff pastry into square. then Place on the parchments lined baking sheets.
6) place 2 tsp of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each one and top that with a tbsp of the blueberry mixture.
7) Brush the edges of the cutouts with the egg wash and fold over one half and seal it shut
8) Brush the top with the egg wash as well and poke tiny holes into it
9) Bake them for about 25 minutes or until golden brown,
10) Let them cool for a few minutes than dust them with confectioner sugar and enjoy
*picture not mine*