Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
This look is one of the most simple yet effective designs you can do on your nails! Seem`s like its a pretty hard thing to do, but it`s actually suprisingly easy! Keep reading to find outhow you can create this cute look...
Here`s what oyu need:
1. Medium-toned blue nail polish
2. Base coat
3. Top coat
4. White nail polish
5. Makeup sponge
Here`s the steps you need to create the look:
1. Add a base coat
2. After that is dry, add your base color (in this case, it is a medium-toned blue)
3. Apply that base to all your nails, and re coat as many times as you`d like!
4. Using a white nail polish, and a makeup sponge, dip the sponge into the nail polish. Then, you can use the makeup sponge to pat down the nail polish on the tip of each nail
5. Add a base coat to save your look!
And you`re finished! Simple, yet effective! :)
Now i have some questions for you guys...
1. Do you like the reverse gradient?
2. Would you wear this look?
3. Is it a hit or miss?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)