Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How are you doing?
Today i bring a brand new makeup tutorial in some bright blue tones. Hope you like it ...
This time i will post more photos to allow you to understand all the steps that i made to create this look.
1. For start i applied a eyeshadow primer, to ensure that all the shadows stay in place for longer (Essence I love Stage)
2. Then i applied some white matte eyepencil to make all the eyeshadow color pop even more.
3. And here`s the result ...
4. Then in the inner corner of the eye i used a lighter green color with some shimmer (Make B. Baked Eyeshadow from Boticário)
5. After that i applied the lighter blue color on the eyelid right in the middle of the eye
6. To finish i applied the darker blue color on the outer corner of the eye. Then i blend all the colors with (Sigma E40) and applied mascara as well as black eyeliner on the water line.
You notice that i used the same brush (Sigma E55) to apply all the colors, just because i applied the lighter color first and then the others.
In my face i`m wearing a light pink blush and in the lips a nude pink color. This baked eyeshadows from Boticário lastest collection Make B. Infinit are really pretty!! I`m making a review on them soon!!
Did you like this makeup?
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/