Blue Leopard Nail Design
I decided I wanted to stray from the boring leopard print many girls like to design on their nails. I went with blue instead and I think it`s a very pretty design for winter (like all other leopard print nails)
How I did it:
1. Apply white coat for base.
2. Place blue spots (like a rectangle shape) randomly on your nail. *Wipe MOST of the polish off into the bottle.
3. Place black lines around the blue spots. Do not enclose the blue spots with the black lines. You want it to be open to give that "real" effect.
4. Apply clear top coat and you`re done!
What products I used:
- China Glaze "White on White" for base coat.
- China Glaze "Towel Boy Toy" for blue spots.
- E.L.F eyeliner for black lines around the dots.
(Thank you to Diana Lan Nguyen for the suggestion) :)
- China Glaze "Fast Forward Top Coat" for top coat.
Source link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trisarahtops_/