Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
Here are some really cute nails! They are so simple and I love the color combination of black, silver and white. The colors are so cohesive and beautiful, I had to post it on LUUUX! Anyways, enuogh me talking, let`s get to the good part (how to create this look!)
Here`s what you need:
1. Base coat
2. Black nailpolish
3. White nailpolish
4. Silver sparkly nail art pen
5. Top coat
Here`s what you do...
1. Start off with a base coat to protect you nails
2. Paint all of your nails a solid white
3. After it`s dry, use tape to form a line diagonally across each nail
4. Then, paint the section of each nail black
5. After it`s dry, use the glitter nail art pen to form a line inbetween the two colors
6. Use a top coat to lock in your design
And you`re done! :) Head-turning, beautiful nails that catch people`s eyes! I really like this look and I would wear this look anytime, because it`s such a simple technique, but yet it is so effective.
Now, I have some questions...
1. Do you like this look?
2. Is it a HIT or MISS?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)
Source link: http://telldesign.com/?attachment_id=28