Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
No, I`m not a mother or an expecting mother anytime soon but you`ll find me shopping the baby section every time I am at the mall though. I love to stock up on clothes for my baby nephew especially when there are great deals like during Black Friday. I am a huge fan of Carter`s brand clothes because 1) the clothing are made out of 100% cotton which keeps baby warm 2) the clothes are basic, cute (there are dressed up outfits as well available) but most of all affordable and 3) mommy approved & baby approved aka my sister says Carter`s clothing fits, doesn`t shrink and lasts in the wash!
What outfits did I end up purchasing? (All from the brand Carter`s)
(Left to Right)
- 2 piece set Daddy`s Sidekick Onesie with Camo Pants
- 2 piece Jacket & Sweatpants Set
- 3 piece set Teal and Gray Jacket/Onesie/Pants Set
- 3 piece Camo Jacket/Onesie/Pants Set
- 3 piece Cars/Trucks Sleepwear Set
** BABY SHOPPING TIPS **
- Carter`s has amazing deals and ongoing promotions - sign up for their newsletter to receive coupons or check their website. Usually they have spent $40, get 25% off. They always have 50-70% off select items in stores. Stay away from clearance in my opinion because they tend to be more expensive and coupons don`t apply to clearance. They always have Carter`s cash, spend $50, get $10 Carter`s cash!
- Macy`s has amazing sale/clearance for kids clothes usually additional 50% off plus you can use your coupons!
- Occasionally visit Nordstrom (free shipping), Children`s Place, Baby Gap, Old Navy, and etc for ongoing free shipping promotions.
- Follow baby blog websites for great baby deals or finds
(Photo belongs to me!)