Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Not gonna lie - I was most excited to go to BathandBodyWorks during this years BlackFriday extravaganza! lol I just love the VIP bags they come out with every year and they have the best deals and coupons!
1) The first thing I needed to get were hand soaps. I tend to freak out a little if I have only 1 or 2 backups of hand soap - I guess Im a bit of a germaphobe. I took advantage of the 6 for $20 and got all foaming hand soaps since theyre the easiest to keep the sink clean. The scents I got were: Frosted Plum Berry, Sugared Vanilla Wish, Lemon Meringue Cheer, Iced Gingerbread, Tis The Season, and Kitchen Lemon.
2) I wanted to take advantage of the 2 for $22 candles and wanted some of the new holiday scents so I limited myself to 2: Red Velvet Cupcake (Yum!) & Black Tie (which smells like cologne - I love it!)
3) Lastly I picked up some Scentportables. They were Buy 4 Get 2 Free and they are $3.50 each. I use these in my car and they can last about 2-3 months before drying out. I got the scents: Twisted Peppermint, Tis The Season, Cinnamon Frosting, Frosted Cupcake, Mahogany Teakwood, and Eucalyptus Mint.
4) I had a coupon for a free item so I chose the Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream because it smells delicious!
5) Since I spent over $40 I was able to get the VIP bag for $20 but it has a value of over $100. The bag is super cute and I love the bow. I might give this away along with most of the items inside. This makes a great gift! This products inside were: Forever Midnight body cream, Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint body wash & foaming bath, Fresh Sparkling Snow foaming hand wash, Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion, a loofah, a mini Forever Red perfume, and a mini Champagne Toast candle.
I also had a $10 off coupon so my total came out to $66 plus tax and the receipt says I saved $144.50! This is why I love Bath & Body Works so much!!
Did you go to Bath & Body Works on Black Friday? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com