Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
Here`s a really cute look that takes little to no practice at all! These specific polka dot color combinations look so cute together! Black and pink ALWAYS look good together, in my opinion. Anyways, keep reading to find out how to create this look!
Here`s what you need:
1. base coat
2. magenta/pink nail polish
3. black nail polish
4. dotting tool
5. top coat
Now, here`s what you do:
1. Start off with a base coat to protect your nails
2. Paint each nail the magenta/pink color
3. After it is dry, using the dotting tool, make various polka dots on each nail
4. Add a top coat to lock in your design
And you`re finished! Eyecatching designs like this really turn heads! Now I have some questions for you...
1. Do you like this look? Do you htink it is tacky?
2. Is it a hit or miss?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO :)