Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For my birthday I had to get myself something. It`s like how can I not. These past 28 years of my life have been pretty good. So I got myself clothes :). I got some stuff all over the place. Some online and some in person at the actual store.
What I got:
* forever21 plaid pea coat with a fur color. I paid 27 with shipping. It used to be like 37 something. I got it on sale
*Moleskine planner. I get a planner ever year. By the end of the year it`s full of tickets from all the place that I visit and Stickers.
*Black shirt from H&M. It was on sale
* Black and white silky shirt from H&M. Not on sale yikes.
* Gray H&M shirt from thrift store
* Silky shirt from thrift store
* forever21 coat with fur collar. This is my fav. Keeps me so warm. Plus I got it on sale 23.94. It was 47.80. So happy about this one. The fit is amazing. Totally recommend .
Thanks so much for stopping by :)
** Picture belongs to Me