Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my first Birchbox and I wasn`t impressed but I`ll try another month to see if it gets any better. I was really excited for this sample box because I`ve seen so many reviews and heard great things about it. The box is only $10 a month with free shipping. This month was the Gossip Girl edition that had a sleeve over the Birchbox box. The product card doesn`t have any of the samples I got listed on it except one thing and I got the same brand of something listed. The samples I got are:
- Skinny headband in blue by Twistband. Apparently Birchbox is famous for putting Twistband products in every box when they don`t have any other samples to send. I don`t care too much for this but I`ll use it. Full size is $20 for a 6 pack, a little too pricey for me.
- Dr. Jart + Water Fuse BB Beauty Balm multi-action skincare + makeup with SPF 25/PA +++ (.06 fl. oz.). Had enough product for 2, maybe 3 applications. I didn`t really like it. Full size is 1.7 fl. oz. for $32.
- Blender Cleanser (no size listed). The bottle says it can be used for brushes and Beauty Blender (which I don`t have). So I used it to clean my brushes and it made them smell funny. I don`t really care for it. The full size is 6 fl. oz. and is $17.50.
- Arquiste L`etrog (.038 fl. oz.). It`s a very sexy scent. It has notes of Calabrese Cedrat, Myrtle, Date Fruit and Vetiver. The full size is 55 ml. and is $165.
-Color Club Disco Nap from the Foil Collection (.25 fl. oz.). It`s a golden shimmery polish with a metallic finish and takes 3+ coats to achieve color in the bottle. Full size is $8 for .5 fl. oz.
- "Birchbox Bonus" Blank Note-card with "XOXO" printed on it. Pretty random but I guess I`ll find a use for it. Full size is a set of 12 for $10.
Pictures are mine <3