Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I got my June Birchbox the other day and thought I would post what I got in it. I really liked what I got in this month`s box. In case you didn`t know, Birchbox is a monthly sample box that is $10 a month. I love sample boxes and I`ve been trying a lot of them to see which ones I want to keep. If you have a favorite sample box comment it below and I`ll check it out, I`m always looking for a new one. This is what I got in my Birchbox:
- 2 Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive & Uniform Color, 1 wipe per pack. I don`t use self tanners and I`m always nervous to try them out because I don`t want to turn orange. I will try this out when I don`t have an event or anything special going on. Full size is a pack of 8 for $14.99.
- Stila One Step Bronze, 1 fl. oz. This product looks so cool in the packaging. The idea is to use this as a face illumanator, under your foundation, mixed with your foundation or as a highlight. I will probably use this as a highlight or mix a tiny bit with my foundation. I think it`s too glittery to apply directly to my face. This is a full size and is $36
- TheBalm Cosmatics Staniac in Beauty Queen, .04 fl. oz. I really love this lip and cheek stain. It looks so natural and lasts a long time. I`ve mostly been using this as a cheek stain but it looks nice as a lip stain too. This is a gel formula and a little goes a LONG way. Full size is .3 fl. oz. and is $17.
- Taylor Swift`s Wonderstruck Eau De Parfum, .04 fl. oz. This smells sweet, floral and fruit. I`ve really been wanting to try this. Full size is $59.50 for 3.4 fl. oz.
- "Lifestyle Extra" Luna Bar Luna Minis in Chocolate Peppermint Stick, .7 oz. I haven`t eaten this but it`s the perfect size to throw in my purse for an emergency snack. I love snack bars and always have one on me. Full size is a pack of 15 for $18.75.
This is my referral link, click it please :)
Pictures are mine <3