Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my haul from Big Lots the other day! I popped into Big Lots primarily to pick up a pair of Tweezers since the 2 pairs I had mysteriously disappeared. Got to love when that happens! Of course while in there, I ended up picking up more than I expected. I got some Easter Sour Patch Kids for my boyfriend - they`re so cute shaped like little eggs. I grabbed some crunchy chocolate bunnies for my Easter baskets I am making - yeah, cheaper chocolate, but I`ll be surprised if my niece and little cousin are even given the chocolate LOL. I then found some new Revlon polishes in double packs, but went with one pack over the others since many had at least one duplicate polish that I already had at home.
<strong>Here`s what I picked up:</strong>
- Sour Patch Jelly Beans $2
- Bunny Crisp chocolates $1
- Love & Beauty Mini Travel Size tweezer $1
- BioSwiss slanted & pointy tweezer duo $2
- Revlon nail enamel - White on White
- Revlon Top Speed Electric
- St. Ives Skin Firming Lotion $2.50
I admit the St. Ive`s lotion was more of an impulsive buy. I am a bit of a lotion fanatic (I have more bottles of lotion than I need) but I was curious as to if this would work. So it ended up in my cart ....
- Have you tried any of these products mentioned above?
- Have you picked up any goodies at Big Lots as of late?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.