Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey luuuxers!!! BH Cosmetics was having a 70% off sale the other day and I just couldn`t resist:( *hangs head in shame* I`m a beginner to makeup and I really don`t want to jump into Mac, Nars, and higher end just yet lol I think that bhcosmetics is very reasonably priced for the amount of makeup you get. I bought them on a Friday so that probably explains the really long wait. I felt like it took foreverrrrr to get to my house lol. When it did come, everything was nicely packaged and nothing was broken (Yay!) Here`s what I bought:
* 24 Piece synthetic brush set-$22.50 (Normally 44.95)
* BH Party Girl Palette- $11.50 (Normally $17.95)
* 88 Color Tropical Shimmer Palette- $10 (Normally $20.95)
* 28 Color Smoky Eye Palette- $8 (Normally $21.95)
* Glitter Collection: Gold- $3 (Normally $5.95)
* Glitter Collection: Mermaid Blue- $3 (Normally $5.95)
What do you guys think? Anyone ever tried bhcosmetics products?
**Pictures belong to me, please do not use without my permission**