Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m totally late in posting my October monthly favorites but as the title says " better late then never right? " =) so let me get started with the star products!
- Urban Decay Original Naked Palette
- Loreal Colour Riche Balm in 818 Nourishing Nude
- Loreal Colour Riche Balm in 218 Rose Elixir
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Buff
- MAC Blush in Pink Tea ( Limited Edition )
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Buff 230W
Nail Polish Favorites!
- Revlon: Pale Cashmere
- MAC: In The Limelight ( Limited Edition )
- Essie: Pilates Hottie ( Limited Edition )
- Essie: No Place Like Chrome ( Limited Edition )
- Butter London: Fairy Cake ( Limited Edition )
TIP! If you apply Revlon`s Pale Cashmere as a basic colour and then apply Butter London`s Fairy Cake on top, it seriously looks like snowfalls on your nails and it totally reminds me of Christmas =] ( At least to me.. lol! )