Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I think there are soo many makeup gurus, that the fashion gurus don`t get a chance to shine!
1. Clothes Encounters
It used to be two people that did the videos, but Sarah resigned (?). Jen has AWESOME style, it`s feminine and edgy at the same time. Watching Clothes Encounters really put my clothes up another notch. She shops mostly at my favorite stores, Goodwill, Urban Outfitters, American Apperal, etc. They are my all-time favorite, and you should REALLY check them out... LIKE NOW!!!
2. Anneorshine is really classy and she`s really feminine. I`m kind of new to her videos but she`s awesome! I`ve been watching her since like October of 2011, which is kind of new and kind of not. Anyways,, she is just great!
3. Chriselle Lim, she used to collaborate with Michelle Phan, but eventually rooted out onto her new channel. She`s a magician when it comes to matching clothes. She`s always on top of the new trends. Check her out!!!
4. Beautycrush, I really enjoy watching her videos. She has a classy but punky look. It`s an odd combo but it`s a masterpiece when she wears it!
5. Niasays, she has similar fashion to Clothesencounters and Beautycrush. Niasays really has a gothic look to her clothes, which I really enjoy!
6. FashionCitizen, I couldn`t find a picture of them on Google. They have awesome DIY`s and have great fashion. Stephanie has a punk/ gothic theme to her clothing, which looks great on her. On the other side Melissa has a girly more feminine look. They are suuper cheap when it comes to clothes, so you ladies with budgets should really check them out!