Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m back today with a face and hair mask for all of you out there who simply want more radiant skin and shinier hair :) Since these masks are natural, they can`t hurt you unless you`re allergic to them.
Igredients: Two parts natural yogurt (greek yogurt is great), one part oatmeal, one part honey.
Why it works: Yogurt has lactid acid which hydrates skin and allows more radiance. Honey has natural peroxide and antiseptic abilities which disinfects and cleans your skin from bacteria and finall, the last magic ingrediant: oatmeal. Oatmal is a gentle exfoliant and soothes irritated skin (yes, it works for acne too :D) Together, all these natural ingredients can reveal nicer clearer skin, and even lighten freckles!
1. Mix the ingredients together and stir.
2. Apply to your face in a circular motion and massage gently.
3. Leave in for 15-30 minutes and wash off.
4. Voila! Enjoy your new skin!
Ingredients: One part natural yogurt (same as above), one part honey, and two parts olive oil.
Why it Works: Natural yogurt has lactic acid as mentioned before which cleans hair. Honey can add great shine to your hair and lighten it as well but if you don`t want to lighten hair, you can simply take this ingredient out. Finally, olive oil is moisturizing and removes build up from hair products that can damage and stop hair growth. With a regular use of this mask (one a week), you are guarenteed to not get split ends!
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Apply mask to all parts of the hair concentrating on the ends and massaging the scalp.
3. After 25-45 minutes, wash out in the shower and shampoo and condition as usual.
4. Enjoy your new hair and don`t forget to do this regularly.
I`ve tried like every DIY mask out there and these two are definitely my favorite. With natural ingredients, there aren`t risks so be sure to try these out and let me know how it goes!