Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Makes 3 pots
40g Demerara sugar
40g Butter (Cubed)
Sprinkling of sugar
1. Place the berries in the bottom of your pots and sprinkle over some sugar.
2. Put the butter and flour in a large mixing bowl
3. Rub them together until they represent fine breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in the Demerara sugar
5. Evenly fill the pots with the crumble
6. Bake at 180c for 35-40 until golden brown
7. Serve with pouring cream.
There, a perfect autumn recipe in under a hour!