Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min + marinating time
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon seedless blackberry jam
- 5 to 6 cups chopped kale, ribs removed and just leaves chopped or cut into shreds)
- 3 to 5 slices of bacon (depending on your bacon craving), cooked and crumbled
- One handful of raspberries or chopped strawberries (about 2/3 cup)
- One handful of blackberries or blueberries (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
1. Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place the kale in a large bowl. Drizzle the vinaigrette on top and toss it well. Let the kale marinate in the vinaigrette for about 20 minutes (tossing again once in a while to redistribute the dressing).
3. Add the remaining ingredients, toss again, and serve.
It looks good and healthy right?
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*