Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The ability to communicate with clients is very important to any business, regardless of size. Therefore, Fax software communication is a critical component for many businesses when communicating with their audiences. Even if you own a small business, managing multiple fax lists can request a lot of time. This is why you need fax software to help you out organize and manage multiple group faxing functions and contact lists.
For starters, lets see what you need in order to use fax software:
- A supported OS: many fax software support a large range of windows versions from XP to Vista or even W7. MAC versions are also available;
- A dial-up modem;
- A standard phone line with dial tone (just like the regular one you would use to connect a fax machine to, except that this time you connect it to the computer);
What is fax software used for?
- Sending and receiving faxes from other PCs or fax machines
- Creating new faxes and saving them as draft (you can even include scanned files into your faxes)
- For sending short faxes (the user only has to type the message into the writing box, complete details of the receiver and click send).
Another thing you should know about fax software is that most of them offer great features to help you with your business. Most important features include:
- Sending faxes in batches (allows the user to create several faxes and send them all at once);
- Fax cloning (allows the user to send the same fax to different recipients);
- Fax forwarding;
- Exporting faxes to PDF (great feature if you need to send the message contained in the fax to a third recipient using email);
- Custom designing of fax coversheets;
Prices for fax software start at $19,99 for monthly usage and $500 to $800 for full license. Prices differ according to the features the software provides and the number of licenses it has.