Belated: Hauling As Usuals Just because I haven`t been posting hauls in awhile, doesn`t mean I stopped. It just means, I have been super lazy and late with my posts so I am trying to get all my late posts out of the way. I still love to shop for makeup and it`s something I don`t think that will change for now. I also would love to show you my entire nail polish and makeup collection but I need to do some organization LOL =X Well, this haul was from awhile back, probably a month or even more ago. That is how belated it is. I already used most of the products already LOL!
Products I Purchased:
- SH Salon Effects Nail Strips in Mad For Plaid; isn`t a product I purchased for myself. It`s a product I gave to my best friend. It is basically different colored criss-crossing over one another to create a plaid.
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Glitz Gal, Showgirl Chic, & Cha-Ching!; are all great polishes to have. I have owned one previously called Big Money that was given to me by Lyndsay H and I loved it so I had to get more for myself. They are great to layer over your manicure.
- Nicole by OPI in One Big Happy Fame-ily & Follow me on Glitter; is two polishes from Kim Kardashian`s line if I am correct. I really love the Follow Me On Glitter because I am sucker for glitter polishes and is a multi-colored with blackish base. The other one is a lavender purple shade and is a cream finish and it is a great polish as well.
- Nicole by OPI in Shoot for the Maroon & Back to Reality TV; are two great polishes. Shoot for the Maroon is a dark plum/maroon base with purple shimmer in it. Back to Reality TV is similar the other lavender one with a purple shimmer undertone to it.
- Orly Nail Polish in Snowcone; is a sky blue creme finish and is a great shade even though it isn`t overly unique.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Wedding Crasher; is a beautiful fuchsia pink glitter nail polish.
- Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Greige Garden; is a creme finished grey taupe shade which looks a little purple in certain light.
- Physician Formula Eyeliners in Nude Eyes; is one of their newest eyeliners shade. It comes in three different shades and they are champagne, pewter and black.
- Physician Formula Eyeshadow Palette in Casual Eyes; I bought it mainly because of the packaging and I thought it was so cute because of the jean fabric. I will do a review on this soon!
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black; is one of my favorite drugstore liner at this moment.
Well that is all for my haul from awhile back and I am glad I am finally able to post it up. Sorry for it being late but I still hope you all enjoyed this post. Have you purchased any of these items before? Does any of the items interests you? What did you buy recently?
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you) Follow, Comment & Rate =) /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics