Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I use Vaseline for almost all my daily care needs. Here are just a few great tips & tricks on how to use your vaseline.
- It makes your eyelashes grow: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and watch them thicken, even without a prescription!
- Soften dry skin
- Dry cuticles: Store a mini-Vaseline container in your purse and use for emergency dry cuticle moments.
- For kissable, luscious lips: Fall is a beast for drying out summery, dewy lips. Vaseline is there for you and your irresistible pout. You can also mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and flavored) lip gloss.
- Help your scent stick around: Softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will last longer!
- Hide Split Ends: Havent had a haircut since your budget only allows you go to Great Clips for a quickie? Hide damaged ends with a small amount on your ends.
- Lipstick smudges: Spread a little Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges be gone! This is an infamous tip used at beauty pageants.
Source link: http://www.facebook.com/cheyanne.ayres