Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
lets talk beauty, shall we? ive been doing a few things differently lately in my routine and i wanted to share.
1. i went back to using my clarisonic 2-3 times a week with my korres pomegranate scrub. i stopped using it while i was breaking out severely this time last year, but now that i hardly break out anymore, it is perfect for keeping clogged pores under control.
2. the boyfriend complimented my skin the other day. i thank josie maran argan oil and nars orgasm illuminator. the josie maran product is amazing and the built-in spf without the greasiness or heavy sunscreen smell is perfect and even helps my complexion.
3. im trying to drink more water throughout the day to hydrate my skin. i just keep water everywhere (nightstand, in my bag, at work, etc). i really dont drink enough.
4. i always pat my face down with a paper towel. is this weird? probably. but the texture is perfect for light buffing/exfoliation and it is bacteria-free and disposable, unlike a hand towel.
5. since i spend the majority of my sundays hiding away in my apartment relaxing, i take the opportunity to brush my hair and overload on moroccanoil. i treat it like an all-day hair mask and braid my hair after applying it. then i take a shower before bed. because the oil is not heavy, it rinses out easily and my hair is just incredibly moisturized. ive also stopped blow drying it and it has made life a lot easier and my hair a lot happier.
6. using baby gel as moisturizer = best idea ever. i apply it right as i get out of the shower while my skin is still damp so it absorbs quickly and isnt greasy. the best part is my body (especially legs and décolleté) has that sexy dewy sheen afterwards.
7. ive let my eyebrows grow all the way back in. its pretty liberating and way more flattering. i fill them in most days, and just pluck the strays. the bigger the better, in my opinion!
any beauty secrets or tips as of late? id love to hear them!
Source link: http://veanad.com/post/22469974276/beauty-talk