Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here are some beauty tips for you to help keep your skin beautiful and make your make up wonderful!
1. Mix sugar and olive oil together and apply to a freshly washed face. Scrub the mixture very gently for a few minutes then rinse with warm water. This keeps your skin smooth and you can apply this twice a week.
2. To avoid the yellowing of nails caused by some polishes, use a base coat before applying the colour.
3. Combine lemon juice and honey with lukewarm water and apply to your skin to have a fresh looking complexion.
4. Small eyes look best with shadow colours that arent too dark a deep shade may draw attention to your eyes but it will also make them appear even smaller. Sticking with lighter colours will bring your eyes out and give them the illusion of being larger.
5. Try tweezing your eyebrows after a warm bath or shower its less painful.
6. To clear the dead skin from your hand mix some sea salt with lemon juice and rub your hands with it by using an old toothbrush. Rinse off your hands with lukewarm water.
7.To treat cracked heels melt paraffin wax and mix mustard oil with it. Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave overnight. If you use it regularly your heels will become smooth after 10 to 15 days.