Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
There are a bunch of things you can do with baking soda! I`ve tried all of these out and they work great! Being so cheap, this has got to be one of the best beauty products out there. :D Here they are...
1. You can make your own powder deodorant with it! This is great because most deodorants you buy have so much aluminum in them. :/ You mix 4 tbsp of baking soda with about 10-15 drops (or until it smells good to you) of an essential oil. I like to use lavender. :)
2. You can whiten your teeth with it! Just mix some baking soda with a little bit of water and brush! I do it everyday. It helps to whiten your teeth and it kills bad breath. My dentist also told me that it`s good for receding gums.
3. You can use it to get rid of acne! Just mix it with a little bit of water until it`s a paste and apply it to your zits for about 10 minutes. It will help dry them out. This also works with bug bites. It sucks the poison out of them!
4. It softens your skin! I have always had dry skin since I was little. Every winter it gets really bad. My mom would fill up a bath tub and add some baking soda. Soak in that for a half hour and your skin is way soft!
5. Baking soda gets rid of heart burn and indigestion! Just mix a teaspoon of it into 8 oz. of warm water and drink it down. It works like a charm!
Are you guys going to try any of these? They really work! If you have any other uses for baking soda, comment below!
Thanks for reading. :)