Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
What is your current facial wash?
- Biore! It`s the charcoal one. Leaves your face feeling so fresh. I`m obsessed.
Do you exfoliate?
What brand do you use?
- I alternate between using baking soda, St Ives apricot scrub, and the Feeling Beautiful black sugar scrub. I use my clarisonic at night also.
What moisturiser do you use?
- Cerave moisturizing lotion. Boring but it does the trick.
Do you have freckles?
Do you use eye cream?
- Sometimes, mainly just when I feel like I need it.
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
-I currently have acne prone skin.
What foundation do you use?
I alternate between
- Rimmel stay matte
- Almay Clear Complexion
- Bare Mineral Powder Foundation
How about concealer?
My concealer is changing all time but this is what I use now
- NYX full coverage concealer
- Revlon Age Defying with DNA advantage concealer
- Covergirl truBlend fixstick concealer
Do you know your undertone colour?
- I have a cool undertone
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
- I have never tried them
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
What brand of mascara do you use?
-I put a coat of Maybelline The Rocket in the waterproof formula and a few coats of L`OReal Voluminous Carbon Black also in the water proof formula. This is literally my holy grail mascara combo & I can`t live without it.
Sephora or Mac?
Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
- I use a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which gets the job done but I`m still in search for a HG foundation brush.
- e.l.f powder brush for setting powder
- e.l.f `c` eyeshadow brush
- lorac crease brush
- everyday minerals blush brush
- bare minerals blending brush for bronzer
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
- I have recently been using the $1 one from e.l.f and it does exactly what it`s suppose to do. I don`t use it on a day to day basis but if I know it`s gonna be a long day I take the time to add that step in.
For the face?
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- NYX Studio Perfect Primer
- e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Pimer
What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
- Cant pick just one! I love the whole Naked Basics Palette.
Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
- I love the look of liquid eye liner so that`s pretty much all I wear. I like the gel pencils as well because they give the look of liquid eye liner without the hassle.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
- I try to block those terrible times from my memories.
What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
- I haven`t experimented much with them because they seem like such a hassle. You can get the same look with certain eyeshadow.
Do you use mineral make-up?
- Bare Minerals
What is your favourite lipstick?
Always changing but at the moment
- Maybelline Color Whisper in I Crave Coral
How about lip gloss?
- Stila Lip Glaze in Persimmon
What is your favourite blush?
- Milani Corallina
Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
- No. Too sketch.
Do you like drug store make-up?
- With my whole heart
Do you go to CCO`s? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
- Not really. I just like to play around with makeup and do my own thing.
Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
- Sometimes. Especially if I`m in a hurry.
Name a make-up crime that you hate?
- Going to heavy in the lower lash line eye liner. Seriously, not flattering in anyone. Please stop. Oh, and over filled in eyebrows. Yuck.
Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
- I love a neutral eye look with a fun lip color. Orange is my fave lip color to sport this summer.
Which celebrity always has great make-up?
- Hands down, Lilly Collins. She can literally rock anything. Plus, her eyebrow game is always top notch without even trying.
If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
- Is this question even fair? Of the top of my head I`d have to say Benefit because they`re so well rounded with their great products.