Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When it comes to lip balm and chapsticks, I`m a bit of an addict I`m always trying the newest chapstick, lip balm or lip butter that claim to moisturize, heal, and protect my lips. I do have a few that I like, but none of them were quite perfect...until this. The Bobbi Brown Lip Balm with Spf 15. If I had to use one word to describe this, it would be: AMAZING. FINALLY, a lip balm that does EVERYTHING I need it too. I wasn`t planning on purchasing this because I honestly felt that $19 for a lip balm was a bit much, but when I tried it on, I changed my mind. It is now an everyday product for me and here is why:
- First off, it`s packaged very beautifully and chic in a mirrored silver tin
- Contains SPF 15 to help protect lips from the sun
- Has a wonderful light rose scent to it, nothing overpowering
- Very smooth application
- Not sticky at all!
- Moisturizes and softens my lips like a dream!
- Wears very comfortably, and long wearing too! It usually lasts about 45mins to an hour before I need to re-apply again
- Contains wonderful ingrediants like: Olive Oil, Rose, Wheat Germ
- A little goes a very long way, and with 15 grams of product, it should last you a very long time!
- Although it`s sheer, it gives your lips a very beautiful and healthy sheen
I REALLY love this product! It`s actually the only lip balm that I currently use. This has been my best friend throughout the winter too, it`s perfect for dry, cracked lips. I really love to use this during the day or even as an overnight treatment. I will use a lip scrub and put a generous amount on my lips before bed, waking up to really soft and moisturized lips. It retails for $19 for .5oz (15 grams), a little steep I know, but I think it`s totally worth it. The smell of the rose is also calming and lovely. This is a must for me!
*all pictures are my own, except for the first one which belongs too: http://myfunnyvalentineblog.com/2011/04/bobbi-brown-lip-balm-spf-15-a-review.html please do not steal*
What is your favorite lip balm/treatment?