Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Happy Friday everyone! For some reason, I`m in a REALLY good mood today, yay! Work was great, I`m getting my iphone 4s tomorrow...and I got some amazing beauty deals! These items are from Macy`s and Grocery Outlet. When I see a great deal, I really can`t pass it up! And don`t worry, I`m still working on reviews from all of the hauls I`ve been doing lately...and with all the hauls that are on the way...I think I will have more than enough! So as always, I will include the item, the price I paid, and a description! Enjoy!
* Grocery Outlet*
* Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in 380 Silver Fox: $2.49 - I actually really love these eyeshadows, they really do stay on quite a long time! I already own about (5) of these, so what`s wrong with adding one more? I thought the shades in this quad was absolutely beautiful! There is a slate grey, a bright teal, an icy white, and a plum purple. Considering that these usually retail for around $8, I got a great deal!
* Revlon Colorburst Lipstick(s): $1.99 each - I was actually really excited to see these, I really love Revlon lipsticks! There wasn`t a huge shade selection, but I chose the (3) shades that I knew I would love! And I really couldn`t beat the price! These are the shades I chose:
* Pink Sugar: This is a gorgeous pinky/peachy nude
* Candy Pink: This is a beautiful rosy pink
* Lilac: This is a beautiful mid toned lilac...very on trend right now!
*Essie "Cocktail Bling" Set: $4 (originally $16) - I`ve honestly NEVER tried an Essie polish before! Ahhh! So for the price, I thought this was the PERFECT time to try Essie! The set comes with (3) mini polishes, they are about half the size of a regular size. The shades included are:
* Cocktail Bling: a cool-toned gray lavender
* Size Matters: a deep cherry red
* Bobbing For Baubles: a greyed muted blue
* Stila "Making Spirits Bright" Palette: $5 (originally $14) - I thought this was a really nice palette, especially for $5! I really love Stila products, especially the eyeshadows, they seem to be so soft and pigmented! This will be perfect for travel! This palette includes (4) eyeshadows, (1) bronzing powder, and (1) blush. The shades include:
* Bronzing Powder in Joy
* Cheek Color in Ribbon
* Rachel Roy Shadow Collection: $8 (originally $32) - I actually wanted this palette so badly, but I didn`t want to pay $32 for it! Well they FINALLY went clearance and I quickly snagged up (2) of them! I`m very new to Rachel Roy, and her makeup collection, but I do know that this was exclusively released for Macy`s! The shades are gorgoeus, and I love how there is a "Day" side, and a "Night Side". From initial swatches, they are INCREDIBLY vibrant and pigmented! It also included (2) eye brushes!The shades include:
- Dark Magic
- Evil Eye
*all images are my own, do not steal*
I`m so happy when I find great deals, I honestly hate paying full retail for items. If I can get it on clearance, then that`s even better! I think I`m most excited for the goodies I found at work (Macy`s), because not only were they incredible prices, but that didn`t even include my discount (30%). I would check your local Macy`s Impulse section to see if there are any clearance goodies left! :)