Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I recently purchased some new beauty essentials...and well some non-essentials at http://drugstore.com, Sally`s Beauty Supply and Ulta!
I needed some new make-up brushes so I decided to get some off of http://drugstore.com!
- Real Techniques Foundation Brush: This got GREAT reviews online, but I am going to try it out today and see what I think! Im very excited to try it :)
- Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes: This kit includes...
A Detailer Brush
A Pointed Foundation Brush
A Buffing Brush
A Contour Brush
A Panoramic Case
At Ulta I bought:
- Ulta Super Blender Sponge: This was only 4.99 and I just always wanted one! I just watched a video on applying foundation and concealer and they used one of these types of sponges...and I cant wait to try this out as well!!
- Almay Clear Complexion Concealer in Light: I have used this concealer since high school...its is the best for sensitive skin that tends to break out!
- Manic Panic Hair dye in Cotton Candy: I have been dying to put pink steaks in my hair for a while...and this weekend may be the time I do it! Haha hope it turns out ok :)
- I had to get another bottle of Seche Vite ;) I have tried other top coats...but nothing beats it!