Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So today I have a monthly favorites for you guys (:
I have been using this stuff for a while, most of this stuff I have been using for at least 2 weeks! Here they are:
1) Neutrogena Oil-Free cleansing wipes- pink grapefruit
I love this! I use these after I get home from school for I can just remove my makeup. I dont like to be sitting around my house with my makeup on because it just makes me feel gross after a long day. The scent smells just like pink grapefruit. It smells good and the smell lasts on your face for a while! I believe these were around $5.
2) Benefit Erase Paste- I purchased this about 2 weeks ago, and I`m in love! This is great for under eye circles, and blemishes as well! It glides into your skin really well and covers a lot! Plus it lasts a long time so thats good too. This was around $30 dollars.
3) Mac 187 duo fiber full face brush- I really love this! I have been using it to buff in my foundation, and it applies nicely! It hasn`t shed, and I have been using it quite a lot, so that`s good! I`ve always wanted this brush, but its quite pricey. I finally decided to splurge and get it, and I am so glad I did! This was $42.
4) Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Blonde- This was from the naturally collection. I was so glad I got my hands on this! It was limited addition and It was getting so much rave on the internet. I thought it would be sold out!! This is great as a blush or a highlight, depending on your skin tone. It has the right amount of sheen and shimmer, and thats great! This was $28.
5) Mac Mineralize eyeshadow " In the Sun" - I love this eyeshadow! It is also from the naturally collection. I haven`t heard much about it, but it deserves the rave! It has great pigmentation, and it stays on well. I included a swatch, its on the left. The camera really doesn`t do it justice. This was $20.
Hope you enjoyed! Tell me if you have tried these and what you think! Pictures are mine!