Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my review on my Beauty Army box for May. This is my second month with Beauty Army, I loved my first box so I stuck around for another month. This monthly subscription service is different than any other ones I`ve tried. You get to choose 6 samples out of 9 that are chosen for you from the beauty quiz you take when signing up. It is $12 a month with free shipping. I love the boxes that they send, they`re perfect for storage and are really cute. I wasn`t too excited for this box because I didn`t really like the sample choices I got but I found some things I liked and that`s what these sample boxes are for! These are the samples I chose:
- Leila Lou by Rosie Jane (.1 fl. oz). It smells like honeysuckles to me, very light and fresh. The full size is 1.7 fl. oz and is $48.
- Lucy B. by LucyBCosmetics (.1 fl. oz.) in the scent Pink Frangipani. It smells floral and sexy. The full size is 3.34 fl. oz. is $48.
- Befine Food Skincare Night Cream (.5 fl. oz) with cocoa, millet and rice bean. This is Allergen free, fragrance and paraben free with vegetarian proteins. Your supposed to use this nightly on face and neck after cleansing for improved skin tones. I`ve been using this every night and I`ve been loving it. I`ve noticed a difference in how my skin looks and feels. The full size is 1.7 fl. oz. and is $30. I will be purchasing a full size.
- Clear Prep FX Matte Foundation Primer and Anti-Acne Treatment Gel (.24 fl. oz.). It feels silky but not oily like some primers. The full size is 1 oz. is $39.
- M.A.D Skincare Anti-Aging Transforming Daily Moisturizer (.13 fl. oz.). I like the sample bottle because it has a pump. The product smells sort of like medicine. I`m not really impressed with it especially when the full size is $54 for 1.7 fl. oz.
- Kellett Moisturizing Gel (.1 fl. oz.). I haven`t tried this yet but it`s a very small sample. Full size is very expensive, $95 for 1.7 fl. oz.
Pictures are mine <3