Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
We`ve all heard the BB Cream mainly due to the great success that this product has done elsewhere. Recently, Garnier took this idea and developed a similar product, BB Cream Enhancer Sublime.
BB Cream Garnier
This product is brand new in our market and to my knowledge can only be purchased in supermarkets. The price it is 9.99. This BB Cream is only available as a color, which is the middle tone, at least where I bought was the only color.
This product has the typical packaging tube with a lid, many traditional face creams. The packaging is 50ml.
The defending Garnier
"Enhancer sublime is a new generation of products with a hybrid formula that provides long-term care and a light touch of make-up immediately. With vitamin C, known for its anti-oxidant, skin brightness power. Its mineral pigments in a unified natural to your skin. Your filter SPF 15 helps protect skin from UV rays. "
I bought this product just out of curiosity because I wanted to know if he was really good and if it worked as well as the brand promise. As you know I have oily skin, with very few imperfections and suffer with dark circles, starting a BB cream to help reduce these problems. With this product it did not. The first negative point I have to point out is the lack of shades, I understand and from what I saw only one color is available, which is the average, which for me is too dark and orange, perhaps when you`re able to use the tan.
Regardless of the tone is not the right one for me, I was experiencing the product and could conclude that:
- Is a product that does not help my oily, it seems even that I get the skin more oily, so I have to use the powder to defeat around the basic principle of BB Cream. For those with dry skin is a good product because it really gives more light to the face;
- Its texture is light and easily apply on the face;
- For those who have skin imperfections (blemishes, pimples, dark circles) this cream you will not disguise these problems, it really unifies skin tone are all but imperfections;
- Argues that the brand is a two in one, moisturizer and makeup while, but I do not see this product as a moisturizer. I do not think enough moisture, so I always put my moisturizer first;
- It has protection against UV rays and has an SPF of 15, which left me somewhat dissatisfied compared to other BB cream as we know it. The BB Cream are known to provide great protection and great coverage, which in this case was lacking. I think 15 is a little low;
In conclusion I think is a good product for those who have normal to dry skin and who have few imperfections, or does not need much coverage. Just put this product and are ready to leave. I can not use the product, even if only to use on a daily basis, which usually do not want loads of makeup, this product does not work for me. It is also important to mention that this cream has a light fragrance.