Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have recently acquired a bunch of face primer samples... I thought I would do a primer compare and review.
1. Stila Hydrating Primer. I have completely used this sample up. This primer is not my favourite. It is not my favourite for a few reasons. I really did not like the smell of this one. It smelled i dunno...kinda old i guess. It was a white cream and did not really hydrate my skin as is says it will. It did keep my make up on fairly well, but not at good as the others.
2. Benefit`s Primed and Poreless. This is one of my favourites. When you put this on your skin feels SO smooth and silky. Makeup just glides on over this. I don`t have big pores, so I can`t say how well it really minimizes them. I do think it would do a great job though. This keeps my make up in place all day!
3. Benefit`s That Gal. This one is supposed to illuminate the face. I don`t think it does that. Maybe if you put it over your foundation...but them why would it be a primer? I think it does an alright job as a primer. The best thing about this ones the smell. It smells SO nice. It a soft sweet scent. A definite plus in the morning.
4. Fresh`s Rose Primer. I This this is just an average primer. It does it`s job and thats all there really is to say about it. There is nothing super special about this one.
5.Fresh`s Twilight Primer. This is another one that is supposed to illuminate the face. I also didn`t notice that with this one. It was pretty much the same as the Rose primer.
6. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. This one is awesome! Along with Primed and Poreless, this one is a favourite. This is a clear gel primer. My skin has that silky smooth feeling after using it. The one thing I noticed when using this primer is that my make- up was physically harder to get off my face at the end of the day. I actually had to work to get it off. Now if that doesn`t sell you on it, I don`t know what will. I think this is a great primer.
So, as I said above, Primed and Poreless and the Samshbox primer are the two I found to be the best.