Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have a Battle today: Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner VS Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner.
Garnier: Sleek and Shine
Herbal Essences: None of your frizzness
So both of these are essencially for the same thing - they are supposed to keep your hair sleek and with no frizz.
I first used the Sleek and Shine by Garnier and when that was almost done I decided to get the Herbal Essences.
So onto the battle!!!!
- Garnier Fructis: got it on sale for 2/$7, but usually it runs for around $4 bucks.
- Herbal Essences: got it on sale for 2/$8, but also usually runs for around $4.
- Garnier Fructis: 13 FL OZ/384ML
- Herbal Essences: 10.17 FL OZ/300ML
** Garnier wins**
- Garnier Fructis: Does a fantastic job in my opinion. This makes my hair tamed without looking lifeless and keeps it hydrated and shiny.
- Herbal Essences: Does a decent job with frizz, keeps my hair tamed, but I feel after stopping the use of Garnier and starting to use this, my hair started feeling a little dry and with less shine.
So to me GARNIER is the WINNER heads down!!! Herbal Essences is not bad for the price and for drugstore, but they are the same price, and Garnier comes with almost 100ml more product, so the choice between these 2 are a no brainer!!
Which ones are your favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner??
*photo taken by me*