Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
While the employee got the food we wanted I spotted Banh Bao and they were freaking huge! I was comparing it to the one I buy at home. I decided to get two just in case someone wants to eat it. Banh Bao happens to be one of my favorite Vietnamese food to get whenever I stop by the Asian Market. I haven`t been there since forever, but my sister would always think of me. LOL I took a picture of how huge the Banh Bao and its almost the same size as my darn palm. HAHA I shared half with two other people because it was too big to eat by myself. It had pork meat, eggs, onions, vegetables and Chinese sausage which are my favorites! Here`s what I ordered:
- 5 #1 Combination Sandwich - $14.95 ($2.99 each) /viz/combination-banh-mi
- 3 Durian Dessert - $9.75 ($3.25 each) /viz/che-thai-my-favorite
- 2 Banh Bao - $3.50 ($1.75 each)
- 6 Pate Chaud Large (Pork) - $7.50 ($1.25 each) /viz/six-large-pate-chaud-pork
- 2 Ham & Cheese Croissant - $4.50 ($2.35 each) /viz/turkey-cheese-croissant
- 2 Turkey & Cheese - $4.50 ($2.35 each) In total, I spent exactly $48.45 on food at Lee`s Sandwiches food! CRAZY MUCH? Haha Questionnaire: 1. How do you like your Banh Bao fixed? 2. Do you eat half or the whole thing to yourself? Follow, rate & comments. Pictures are mines!