Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Love this idea from WikiHow
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - --
1. Purchase fabric. It can be; bandannas, an old tablecloth, old jeans or sheet sets.
2.Cut the fabric into three strips. Each should be about 14 inches long, but you can adjust depending on the size of your wrist.
3. Tie the three strips together, leaving about an inch above the knot. Have someone hold the knot, or use a safety pin and pin it to your pants, or use tape and attach it to a clipboard. This makes it easier to braid.
4. Begin braiding the strips together. Make sure the braid is TIGHT.
5. Knot it together at the end of the braid. Double knot if you want to, to make sure it doesn`t come undone.
6. Pass them out to your friends, or keep them to yourself! Enjoy! :)
**Another idea is to make headbands, belts, purse straps, etc. Just make sure to cut the strips long enough!