Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Tonight`s dinner featuring a quick recipe that my boyfriend & I have been loving and that is baked chicken whether it may be chicken thighs, breast, or drums! Just marinate your chicken the way you`d like and tonight`s marinate is just dry spices then bake in the oven! This method is totally mess free and clean free. We normally grill our chicken on the George Foreman but it`s getting cold earlier and we`re just lazy to go outside plus afterwards scrub down the grilling machine (blah!) so this is a great alternative indoors.
What I used to marinate the chicken breasts?
- Dash of Sea Salt & Black Ground Pepper
- Some Dried Thyme & Rosemary Leaves
- McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning
How I baked the Chicken Breasts?
- Drizzle some Olive Oil right over the chicken a few minutes prior to baking
- Bake at 450 degrees on Conventional Broil for 20 minutes
Once the chicken breasts finished baking, my parents had some mixed quinoa with peas so we had some along with a salad (not pictured).
(Photo belongs to me!)