Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Guys! :)
I figured it`s been quite some time since I have made a rant on a product I have tried. So I decided that today would be the day! As you have probably read in the title - it`s yet another Rimmel product. For some odd reason, Rimmel and I just don`t mix well together. I have tried vast amounts of their products and only found a mere few that have actually lived up to the standards that they have advertised.
Today, I wanted to talk about their "Recover" concealer. There are several things wrong with this concealer, so I decided to make a list for you guys explaining what they are:
1. The concealer doesn`t actually conceal
2. It`s too lightweight and you need to dab on alot of product to actually get something to appear
3. It almost melts on your face
4. Doesn`t hold a lot of product
5. Dries after a while and appears "cracky"
6. Doesn`t last throughout the day
Overall, I suggest you stay away from Rimmel when it comes to concealers. In fact, I suggest sticking to your usual face routine (when it comes to coverups and concealers) because it`s better to be 100% sure with what you use rather than taking a chance with another product you`ve never used before.
Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys...
1. Do you like Rimmel?
2. Have you experienced this before?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)